| Ballparks of America
Game 7 Spring Championship
Register By: 3/13/2020
- March 27-29, 2020
- 11U, 12U, 13U Divisions
- State-of-the-art MLB Replica fields featuring FULL synthetic turf.
- Come experience - Boston, Brooklyn, Detroit, Chicago and St. Louis.
- Teams must be sanctioned with Game 7 for 2020.
- Sanction Fee ($35) must be paid prior to tournament registration.
- Double Points Weekend
- 3 game minimum.
- Games will begin on Friday- 3 day event
- OPEN Divisions
- Team/Individual awards will be issued to 1st & 2nd Place teams
- Entry Fee - $525 (NO Gate Fees)
- Payment Options: Check/Cash/Credit Card
- Payment/Registration made within 2 weeks of the start of the event must be paid online by credit card
- Payments online by credit card will include a processing fee
- Multi-Tournament Discounts do not apply to this event
- PAYMENTS SECURE YOUR SPOT IN THE TOURNAMENT
- CANCELLATION POLICY Please Read
Payments by check? Make check payable to: Game 7 Baseball
*Note: There is a $50 fee for any returned checks*
Game 7 Baseball
11485 Dorsett Rd. Suite E
Maryland Heights, MO 63043
- Ballparks of America - Branson, MO
For information on week-long events at Ballparks of America - visit www.ballparksofamerica.com
Lodging: Stay to Play event
The "Spring Championship" is a stay to play event. Ballparks of America REQUIRES teams and families to book their lodging through their housing partner, HBC Event Services. Ballparks of America has negotiated the lowest possible rates available with a diverse range of carefully selected lodging properties. The properties offer great on-site amenities and are convenient to Ballparks of America and everything Branson has too offer. HBC Event Services provides a simple on-line platform that allows teams to book a block of rooms or individual rooms that meet your specific needs. HBC Event Services will provide personal attention and assist with any questions about hotels and the booking process.
There is a minimum of 16 room nights per team required. teams will be charged a pro rata fee of up to $200 depending on total room nights booked with HBC. Local teams within a 75 mile radius that do not stay overnight but commute to the tournament are not subject to a lodging fee.