| Ballparks of America
Best of the Midwest 11U/12U - Branson
Register By: 2/25/2021
- March 26-28, 2021
- 11U/12U Divisions
- 4 game minimum
- Compete with some of the BEST 11U & 12U teams throughout the Midwest!
- State-of-the-art MLB Replica fields featuring FULL synthetic TURF.
- Come experience - Boston, Brooklyn, Kansas City, Chicago and St. Louis.
- Teams must be sanctioned with Game 7 for 2021.
- Sanction Fee ($40) must be paid prior to tournament registration.
- Double Points Weekend
- Entry Fee - $650
- Ballparks of America charges a daily gate fee - Adults - $5, Under 18 - $3
- *NEW in 2021! NO processing fees when paying online with credit card.
- *PAYMENTS SECURE YOUR SPOT IN THE TOURNAMENT!
- *Note: Teams registered but not paid will be moved to the waiting list to accommodate paid teams
- Multi-Tournament Discounts do not apply to this event.
This is a STAY to PLAY event.
For the events at Ballparks of America, it is required that teams traveling 75 miles or more to this event, reserve their hotel accommodations through their hotel partner.
EventConnect will manage all overnight accommodations for traveling teams. Their pre-negotiated tournament hotels will ensure that all participants are receiving the best group rates, amenities, cancellation protections and service. They ask that all hotel activity takes place on this network, which will provide the best experience possible.
For Team Managers or Program Directors looking for assistance in setting up your group block, please contact their Team Sales Advisor, Tanner King at 1-888-723-2064 Ext. 238 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any assistance regarding changes to reservations, please contact their Customer Success Team within the system through online chat, email email@example.com and phone 1-888-723-2064
$5 Individual Gate Fee
Bombs Away - Kretz
Kansas City, MO
|12U-MAJOR||Kansas City, MO||0-0-0|
Missouri Gators - Sauer
St. Louis, MO
|12U-MAJOR||St. Louis, MO||0-0-0|
St. Louis Naturals- Schwartze
St. Louis, MO
|12U-AAA||St. Louis, MO||0-0-0|